Maladia de Parkinson
Maladia de Parkinson es un maladia que tardemente damnificar le systema centro nervioso. Le systema nervose central consiste del cerebro e le spina. Quando un persona contrahe le morbo de Parkinson, le cellulas in le parte del cerebro que face le dopamina mori. Le cellulas dopamina manda information ad altere cellulas que face nos facer le actiones que nos face. Le maladia deveni peor tras le tempore. Le gente typicamente se afflicta de maladia de Parkinson solmente post le etate de 50 annos. Al vices il es dificile detectar per le medicos.
Causes[modificar | modificar fonte]
Doctors are studying the exact causes of Parkinson's. It is said that Parkinsons develops through a combination of genetic errors and several possible influences, but not much is known. Doctors have discovered some clues about the cause(s). It is caused by the destruction of specialised ganglions in the brain. The production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter, reduces. Parkinson's can also be genetic. But research shows that genetic Parkinson's is not normal, and is uncommon. Parkinson's Disease is more frequent among those who work with pesticides  or have had a history of head injuries.
Research suggests that people are slightly less likely to get Parkinson's disease if they smoke cigarettes.
Symptoms[modificar | modificar fonte]
Parkinson's disease can cause the brain to not respond. The patient may become paralyzed. The disease can give the patient slow reaction time and poor coordination between the hand and the brain.
It hurts the patient's movement skills and their speech. It can also affect mood, behavior and thinking. A common symptom of Parkinson’s disease is tremors. Tremors cause people's hands, legs, and arms to shake. Some symptoms include skin problems, depression, and difficulty swallowing.
The symptoms of Parkinson's disease include stiff muscles and trouble with movement. This disease gives patients slow reaction time. It makes it hard for them to do simple things like walking and talking. It also causes depression and other emotional changes.
Treatments[modificar | modificar fonte]
Parkinson's disease cannot be completely cured yet. Still, people have tried to cure it with drugs. One treatment is to put back the lost dopamine. A group of drugs called dopamine receptor agonists acts similarly to dopamine when put in the brain. There are four different drugs included in that group. Many patients take one of those with another drug. That other drug is called L-dopa. Unlike the dopamine, the L-dopa can enter the brain. The dopamine cannot enter the brain. This is why many patients take L-dopa and dopamine together. In the beginning, L-dopa helps a lot. But as the disease develops, the L-dopa doesn't work as well. Two other drugs used are anticholinergics and selegiline. They both help lessen symptoms. Anticholinergics help the patient stop shaking. Selegiline is meant to protect the nerves in the central nervous system. Selegiline is not often used. This is because there is no real proof that it helps.
Referentias[modificar | modificar fonte]
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. “Ninds Parkinson’s Disease Information Page.” Health and Wellness Resource Center.National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, 2004. Health and Wellness Resource Center. 2011.
- NINDS Parkinson's disease information page. Recuperate le February 22, 2016.
- What Causes Parkinson's Disease?. National Institute of Health (June 2012). Recuperate le 4/10/2016.
- Weiner, William (2016). Parkinson Disease. World Book Advanced. Recuperate le February 22, 2016.
- Ascherio A. et al Pesticide exposure and risk for Parkinson's disease.
- Crane, Paul K. (2016-09-01). "Association of Traumatic Brain Injury With Late-Life Neurodegenerative Conditions and Neuropathologic Findings" (in en). JAMA Neurology 73 (9). doi:10.1001/jamaneurol.2016.1948. ISSN 2168-6149.
- Weiner, William J. "Parkinson disease." World Book Advanced. World Book, 2016. Web. 22 Feb. 2016.