I went ahead and also made you a bureaucrat on this wiki. That means that you can promote other users to be admins as well. Please use these new powers only for good. :) A page listing your name as an administrator contact and setting up some kind of promotion process might be a good idea. --mav
Hello. I enjoyed talking to you on IRC, and I will try to contribute as much as I can here. Perl 22:48 apr 5, 2004 (UTC)
- Il me surprendeva que Maveric donava te le derectos de administrator tanto rapidemente. Ma il me place que tu vole adjutar con le ia.wikipedia, nos vermente poterea usar adjuta in adder articulos al encyclopedia libere in le lingua belle e international. Con salutes amical, -- Usator:ILVI
Ad Curso De Interlingua Pro Anglo-Parlantes/Lection 1 -- im Englischen werden Wörter die mit "Eu-" beginnen wie "Ju-" ausgesprochen. Deshalb spricht und schreibt man "a European", nicht "an European". --Nikai 23:45 apr 10, 2004 (UTC)
Page Counter[modificar fonte]
I apologise for not being able to write this in Interlingua. What's the problem with your page counter? Interlingua had 2572 articles on April 1. This dropped to 2551 on April 8, to 2502 on April 15, and now to 2488 on April 22!!! Has somebody monkeyed with the page counter to put a minus where a plus should be? See Multilingual Statistics (English) for details. David Cannon
- Hi David Cannon. It's not a problem you write in english, i understand it ;-) -Well, the "little" number of articles is due to deletions by Andre Engels and me. Since SQL is active here again, i made a Vandalism List and deleted the concerned pages. There were a big number like you could see. That caused the fast diminution of the number of articles.
- Also, some dictionary-like entries and UPPERCASED entries are being deleted. Ensjo 20:22 apr 23, 2004 (UTC)
- Thank you for your clarification. I think I understand now-) I was getting worried! David Cannon
Pote io forsan obtener de derectos de administration hic? Iste loco poto user un decenta mundification. Quanto a mi credentials, vide mi contributiones a le version de anglese. Gratias anticipatemente. -- Dissident (Discussion) 17:26 mai 6, 2004 (UTC)
lists for WikipediaNL[modificar fonte]
PRIVET! (привет)[modificar fonte]
Drastvui Fire! ¿Kak vu poyuvaiesh moi tovarish? ¿Ocheiñ jorosho? Me toyie! Govorite (говорить) vu pa ruskyi? Ia ñet govoriu, i ñet ponimaiu; trydiosh jodiu!(трудность ходить) jajaja
- Seriously: I like only joke in russian but I don't speak that. And now I'm atempting to learn Interlinguas!. ¿Would it be difficult? I hope it is'nt.
- Hablo latín español italiano e inglés. Entiendo muy bien y escribo despacio en francés, catalán y portugués. Und Ich verstehe auch ein bischen in Deutsch, und spreche jestz doch langsam, langsam ... (Wohne Ich aber in Argentinien!).
- Oú c'est le posibilité d'ettudier Interlinguas? Voulez vous moi dire une dirèctión tres facile et practique? Merci bien ¡A tout l'heure, mon amieTuttifruti 19:29 dec 10, 2004 (UTC)
Trust in Wikipedia[modificar fonte]
this is Cathy from Hong Kong working on a research about trust on Wikipedia. I wonder if you would kindly contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org? I'd like to chat with you about Wikipedia of your language. Would you kindly drop me your email or IM (Skype, MSN, AIM or ICQ)? It wouldn't take more than ten minutes, but it would help enormously for us to understand the overall trust-based social landscape of Wikipedia. Thank you!
Hola Fire[modificar fonte]
Acabo de llegar a Wikipedia Interlingua y quiero pedirte un favor. Al principio de mi página de usuario quiero poner "Bienvenidos a Takití" y "si quieren dejar un mensaje háganlo en mi página de usuario discusión. Gracias" (en Interlingua, claro).
No te preocupes porque yo no conozca casi nada de ese idioma, seré muy prudente en mis ediciones hasta que no conozca mejor el Interlingua.
Espero tu respuesta. Un saludo. Gracias por anticipado.
--Bonnot 12:30, 25 april 2007 (UTC)
Bot bit User:SieBot[modificar fonte]
Mohamed ElGedawy → محمد الجداوي[modificar fonte]
Hi, I want to change my name from: "Mohamed ElGedawy" to: "محمد الجداوي", Because i have changed my username on many wikipedias.--Mohamed ElGedawy 07:00, 14 augusto 2011 (UTC)
Hi, sorry for writing in English. I'm writing to ask you, as a bureaucrat of this wiki, to translate and review the notification that will be sent to all users, also on this wiki, who will be forced to change their user name on May 27 and will probably need your help with renames. You may also want to help with the pages m:Rename practices and m:Global rename policy. Thank you, Nemo 13:31, 3 maio 2013 (UTC)
Your admin status[modificar fonte]
Hello. I'm a steward. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus recently. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on wikis with no inactivity policy. You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on iawiki, where you are a bureaucrat and administrator. Since iawiki does not have its own administrators' rights review process, the global one applies. If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights, and demonstrate a continued requirement to maintain these rights. We stewards will evaluate the responses. If there is no response at all after approximately one month, we will proceed to remove your administrative rights. In cases of doubt, we will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact us on m:Stewards' noticeboard. Best regards, Rschen7754 22:51, 29 junio 2014 (UTC)