Lista de paises per ratas de desempleo
De Wikipedia, le encyclopedia libere
|Lista de paises per ratas de desempleo|
|instantia de: lista de un projecto de Wikimedia|
|Commons: Unemployment by country|
Paises per ratas de desempleo[modificar | modificar fonte]
References[modificar | modificar fonte]
-  CIA World Factbook
- Rate of unemployment in Argentina (Spanish). National Statistics and Censuses Institute. Recuperate le 2009-09-16.
- Australia's Unemployment Worsens Wall Street Journal
- Harmonised unemployment rate by gender. Eurostat. Recuperate le 2009-10-30.
- Real unemployment rate in Belarus not less than 15 per cent XAPTBIR '97
- Brazil's June Unemployment Rate 8.1% Vs 8.8% In May The Wall Street Journal
- Latest release from the Labour Force Survey. Statistics Canada. Accessed 2010-01-08.
- Chile Unemployment Falls To 9.1% Sept-Nov Vs 9.7% In Aug-Oct The Wall Street Journal
- PRC Unemployment News. Exxun.com. Recuperate le 2009-04-09.
- Ecuador's 2Q Jobless Rate 8.3%; Underemployment 51.6% The Wall Street Journal
- Harmonised unemployment rate by gender Totals Eurostat
- Gaza civilians mired in poverty after war - ICRC Reuters
- Unemployment rate in November 2009 (German). Bundesagentur für Arbeit. Recuperate le 2009-12-01.
- pm: T&T reaching out Trinidad and Tobago Express
<ref>invalide; nulle texto esseva fornite pro le refs nominate
Error de citation: Etiquetta
- UPDATE: HK Jobless Rate Unchanged At 5.3% But Rise Expected The Wall Street Journal
- Economy dominates Indonesian election BBC News
- Rival Criticizes Ahmadinejad's Holocaust Denial NewsMax
- IRAQ: Growing unemployment threatens stability, UN says Global Security
- Isle of Man retains its position in offshore elite The Daily Telegraph
- Unemployment skyrockets throughout Europe World Socialist Web Site
- BOJ SHOULD REDUCE INTEREST RATES NOW Jamaica Observer
- Jordan unemployment rate at 13.2% in Q2 Middle East North Africa Financial Network
- Unemployment rate in Kazakhstan in May - 7.4 % Gazeta KZ
- Krishnamurthy Sriramesh and Dejan Verčič. The Global Public Relations Handbook Revised Edition, 331. (Taylor & Francis: 2009).
- Major reforms needed to reduce Lebanon’s unemployment The Daily Star
- Liberians get by selling coconuts, saving dollar by dollar World Focus
- Multinational Companies Tackle Youth Unemployment in West Africa VOA News
- Libya grapples with unemployment BBC News
- Macao's unemployment rate down to 3.5% Xinhua
- The jobs are out there The Star
- Mexico unemployment dips, but prospects still grim Reuters
- Morocco sees economy growing 5.3 pct in 2009 Reuters
- Oman unemployment drops 75% on economic boom Arabian Business
- Russia reports first fall in unemployment since last September Xinhua
- [http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2009/6/Pages/17062009/06182009_9b244e01f3334806bfecd05b48486169.aspx Unemployment and poverty woes to surge without reforms] Emirates Business 24/7
- Serbian ministry of finance
- Singapore unemployment rate to a 3-year high of 3.3% Nanyang 100
-  Statistics South Africa
- Jobless Rate Hit 3-Month High in June The Korea Times
- Sri Lanka Defeats Tigers and Lures Tourists Travel Video News
- [http://www.sundaytimes.lk/090712/FinancialTimes/ft322.html Financial Times Sri Lanka must counter old age impacts on labour force, says ILO economist] The Sunday Times
- ABC Bashes U.S. Maternity Leave Policies: Again Links Them to Swaziland, Liberia News Busters
- Swiss unemployment hits highest level in over 3 yrs Forbes magazine
- UPDATE: Taiwan's Unemployment Rate Hits Record 5.82% In May The Wall Street Journal
- PONARS Eurasia Policy Memo No. 28 Georgetown University Eurasian Strategy Project
- Government policies fail the poor Bangkok Post
- "İşsizlik yerinde saydı", Ntvmsnbc.com (2009-12-15). Recuperate le 2009-12-15.
- Background Note: Turkmenistan U.S. Department of State
- Bulgaria July Unemployment Rate Officially Confirmed at 7,62% Kyiv Post
- UAE jobless rate to rise slightly in 2009 Emirates Business 24/7
- "Employment Rate falls to 72.5%", Office for National Statistics (2009-09-16). Recuperate le 2009-09-16.
- Employment Situation Summary United States Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Uruguay Considering Reduction Of Working Hours To Alleviate Crisis Merco Press
- Background Note: Uzbekistan U.S. Department of State
- Venezuela: June Unemployment Climbs To 7.8% Vs 7.6% A Yr Ago The Wall Street Journal
- Microcredit and microfinance the solution to Yemen's employment problem Zawya
- UPDATE 2-Zimbabwe secures $950 mln credit from China Reuters