skeleto montate del Neanderthal.
Le Homo neanderthalensis o simplemente le Neanderthal es un specie extincte del genere Homo. Le genere Homo pertine al Primates, le hominoideos differentiate in Asia e in Africa, de ubi surgeva le familia del que forma parte, le hominidos. Le unic supervivente del genere Homo es le esser human que pertine al specie Homo sapiens.
|Wikibooks habe un libro supra le topico de|
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- Archaelogy Info
- "Humans and Neanderthals interbred": Modern humans contain a little bit of Neanderthal, according to a new theory, because the two interbred and became one species. (Cosmos magazine, November 2006)
- BBC.co.uk — 'Neanderthals "mated with modern humans": A hybrid skeleton showing features of both Neanderthal and early modern humans has been discovered, challenging the theory that our ancestors drove Neanderthals to extinction', BBC (April 21, 1999)
- BBC.co.uk — 'Neanderthals "had hands like ours": The popular image of Neanderthals as clumsy, backward creatures has been dealt another blow', Helen Briggs, BBC (March 27, 2003)
- GeoCities.com — 'The Neanderthal Sites at Veldwezelt-Hezerwater, Belgium'
- IndState.edu — 'Neanderthals: A Cyber Perspective', Kharlena María Ramanan, Indiana State University (1997)
- Krapina.com — 'Krapina: The World's Largest Neanderthal Finding Site'
- Neanderthal.de — 'Neanderthal Museum'
- Neanderthal DNA — 'Neanderthal DNA' Includes Neanderthal mtDNA sequences
- The Cryptid Zoo — 'Neanderthals and Neanderthaloids in Cryptozoology' (modern sightings promoted by the pseudoscience of cryptozoology)
- UniZH.ch — 'Comparing Neanderthals and modern humans: Neanderthals differ from anatomically modern Homo sapiens in a suite of cranial features' (cranio-facial reconstructions), Institut für Informatik der Universität Zürich
- WebShots.com — 'IMG_6922 The Neandertal foot prints' (photo of ~25K years old fossilized footprints discovered in 1970 on volcanic layers near Demirkopru Dam Reservoir, Manisa, Turkey)
- interactive database on the archaeology and anthropology of Neanderthals
- Did free trade cause the extinction of Neanderthals?
- Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA can show conflicting phylogenetic histories
- Neanderthal manifactured pitch
- Homo neanderthalensis reconstruction — Electronic articles published by the Division of Anthropology, American Museum of Natural History.
- CBS article on latest scientific speculation about Neanderthals in Gibraltar.
- Neanderthal bone gives DNA clues
- Scientists decode Neanderthal genes
- Scientists Build 'Frankenstein' Neanderthal Skeleton
- A NEANDERTHAL'S DNA TALE
- 'Bone and Stone' A digitally enhanced single frame philatelic exhibit dedicated to the Neanderthal.
- How Neanderthal molar teeth grew
- Mousterian Tools of Neanderthals From Europe — World Museum of Man
- The Way We Are
- Link to picture of the Neanderthal trace near Gediz River in Turkey
- Link to Cross-Eyed stereoview of Neanderthal fossil cast in Chicago Field Museum